Buy Opana Online. Oxymorphone is an opioid medicine that is used to treat moderate to severe pain.
The extended-release form of oxymorphone is for around-the-clock treatment of pain and should not be used on an as-needed basis for pain.
Oxymorphone may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide
What is the most important information I should know about Opana (Oxymorphone)?
You should not take oxymorphone if you are allergic to it, or if you have:
- severe asthma or breathing problems;
- severe liver disease; or
- a stomach or bowel obstruction (including paralytic ileus).
Tell your doctor if you have ever had:
- breathing problems, sleep apnea (breathing that stops during sleep);
- a head injury or seizures;
- drug or alcohol addiction, or mental illness;
- urination problems;
- liver or kidney problems; or
- problems with your gallbladder, pancreas, or thyroid.
If you use opioid medicine during pregnancy, your baby could be born with life-threatening withdrawal symptoms, and may need medical treatment for several weeks.
Ask a doctor before using opioid medicine if you are breastfeeding. Tell your doctor if you notice severe drowsiness or slow breathing in the nursing baby. Buy Opana Online
What are the side effects of Opana (Oxymorphone)?
Get emergency medical help if you have signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficult breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Opioid medicine can slow or stop your breathing, and death may occur. A person caring for you should give naloxone and/or seek emergency medical attention if you have slow breathing with long pauses, blue colored lips, or if you are hard to wake up.
Call your doctor at once if you have:
- weak or shallow breathing, breathing that stops;
- a light-headed feeling, like you might pass out;
- seizure (convulsions);
- chest pain, wheezing, cough with yellow or green mucus;
- severe vomiting;
- high levels of serotonin in the body–agitation, hallucinations, fever, sweating, shivering, fast heart rate, muscle stiffness, twitching, loss of coordination, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea; or
- low cortisol levels–nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, dizziness, worsening tiredness or weakness.
Serious breathing problems may be more likely in older adults and people who are debilitated or have wasting syndrome or chronic breathing disorders.
Common side effects may include:
- dizziness, drowsiness;
- headache, tiredness; or
- stomach pain, nausea, vomiting, constipation.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. Buy Opana Online
What drugs and food should I avoid while taking Opana (Oxymorphone)?
Do not drink alcohol. Dangerous side effects or death could occur.
Avoid driving or hazardous activity until you know how this medicine will affect you. Dizziness or drowsiness can cause falls, accidents, or severe injuries